Thursday, December 13, 2012

Amphora Distribution

Well, I finally decided what I would do with regards to the new wholesale business and this blog. I set up a separate blog for the business at amphoradistribution.blog.com where I can review and discuss the wines that we will be representing as well as those that we are considering bringing into the fold. There is a disclaimer on the site that lets everyone know that it is a business-related blog and we have an interest in pushing the wines reviewed there. That being said, I will do my best to maintain my integrity and not over-sell modest wines or gloss over negative attributes of substandard wines.

I will maintain this site for reviewing wines that are either already represented in Kansas or wines that we have no interest in selling.

In addition to the new blog, I would really appreciate all my followers here also checking out our other websites and social media outlets:

Twitter: @AmphoraDistr

Home page: http://www.amphoradistribution.com/index.html

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/AmphoraDistr?ref=ts&fref=ts

Thanks for your support!

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Dennis. I figured that was the best way to remain open and honest. No more reviews here with disclaimers about free samples or representation.

      That being said, from here on out I probably won't be putting as much stuff on this site. I'll probably (hopefully) be drinking more wines more appropriate to the work blog.

      But this site won't be dead. My father-in-law is coming to visit next week so the vino (and subsequent reviews) should be flowing at least through New Year's.

      Delete